Wizna is located very close to 3 parks:
Biebrza National Park,
Narwiański National Park,
Lomza Landscape Park.
The place tempts you with your ways of spending time:
-Warsaw Nadnarwiańskie located near the things in the Biebrza National Park, provide exceptional moments. A point that you NEED to see!
- 3 green Velo trails that make the place a paradise for small,
- a moose search!
- a multitude of murals in Wizna were baptized with the 'Town' of Murala,
- Viewpoint in Wizna on the backwaters of the Narew River,
- Historic places baptized with Polish Thermopylae by the so-called "Opportunity Wizny". Joakim Brodén said: "Such incredible courage, by 720 soldiers, resisted 42 thousand Germans! I will immediately recognize that this is the most interesting battle of history, and I wrote about this piece (40: 1)"
- access to current products and products from your own garden,
- canoeing trips through the Biebrza National Park
- parish church of St. John the Baptist, around 1525, in the late Gothic style, founded by the duchess Anna Mazowiecka. Three-aisled, oriented, with a stepped top. We make a fragment of the baroque epitaph of the siblings of Paweł and Krystyna Rakowski who died in 1608.
- a basketball court with a view of the backwaters of Narwia,
- possibility of lighting the grill in the orchard,
- fun with a common guide dog "Nana"
Guests are looking for a one-of-a-kind adventure, and the host, or I;) will be happy to help you organize the time of fun!